Wednesday 31 December 2008

My tooth

Today my tooth fell out and it was COOL. I put it in a heart shaped box under my pillow. When I was running across the hall it jiggled and came out. It fell out onto my tongue and I ran back into the kitchen.

It was covered in blood and so was my mouth.

You know the Tooth fairy and all the other fairies, I know where they live. They live in Fairy Glen in the Mourne Mountains because I read a book about the Fairy Glen. I got the book from an author called Declan Carville and you might have a book by Declan Carville. I got the book in school because he came to visit our school.

PS I am glad to be blogging again :-)

6 comments:

  1. let me know if the tooth faries appear :) I'm glad you're blogging again. Happy New Year, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know if the tooth fairy came - I think she would be too busy on New Years Eve partying with Santa and Old Father Time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you as well Judy. Who is Old Father Time?

    The tooth fairy gave me £2. I don't normally get that much, I normally get £1

    ReplyDelete
  4. flip me, for £2 a tooth, I'd knock a few of daddy's teeth out and leave them for the tooth fairy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it's worth losing your teeth!! Whose Old Father Time? ask your mother!!

    ReplyDelete