Wednesday 17 December 2008

At the Odyssey

Tomorrow night at the Odyssey I am going to cheerlead for the Belfast Giants. The Belfast Giants are an Ice Hockey team. My mummy, daddy, brother and maybe my cousin are going to see me there.

A person from my class called Jordan is going because he always goes. He has a season ticket.

The music I dance to is Cotton-Eye Joe, Who let the Dogs Out, She is the Girl from Belfast City. Cotton-Eye Joe is my favourite because I like the song.

We have to SHOUT Go Giants Go! three times and then we have to shout Gooooooooooooo Giants and shake our pom-poms. I am looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. WOW Dolly that sounds fun :) do you have to practice alot? Hope all goes well tomorrow.
    Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have to practice a lot. We go every Saturday. I am going to take some video tonight, I will maybe put it on my blog later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dolly - did you have a good time last night?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I did have a good time last night. I am going to try and get the photos and video on my blog

    ReplyDelete