Wednesday 24 December 2008

Christmas

Today is Christmas Eve and tomorrow will be Christmas Day. In 12 hours Santa will be coming to my house. I left a carrot for Rudolf and milk and a mince pie for Santa. I always get surprises so I do. And so does my brother.

Tomorrow my cousins, my auntie and uncle, my great aunt, my gran and grandad and my granny are all coming for Christmas dinner. As you can see on my mummy's blog I have been cooking some of the Christmas dinner.

Two years ago I got letters to write to Santa, but I haven't used them yet. Santa just knows.

Merry Christmas to everybody xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you Dolly and I hope you get many nice surprises tomorrow. Take care, Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Dolly Dill! I hope you have a wonderful day with family. I saw you cooking on you mom's blog. Very nice indeed. Hope Santa was very good to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for coming to my blog again and also I hope YOU hade a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete