Friday 2 January 2009

Sam's Nut House

On Tuesday morning me, mummy, gran and Michael all went to the garden centre. We went to the garden centre as we have a squirrel in the back garden as you know by Michael's blog. We named the squirrel Sam so if it is a girl it can be Samantha and if it's a boy it can be Sam.

In the garden centre we bought Sam a squirrel box and peanuts. When we got home mummy asked daddy and Michael to put up the squirrel box on the tree that he always goes on. The reason why we bought the squirrel box is because Sam always goes into our neighbours garden and steals the nuts off the bird table and burys them.

We haven't seen him since Christmas Day so we always keep a lookout for him.

PS the garden centre is in Carryduff.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting - I have two squirrels that visit my garden and in the summer they sit on the wall next to my kitchen window - I am sure they are spying on me!! I hope Sam likes his new home and food. You must get your mummy to post a picture on your page so that I can see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's me again :) just to let you know that I've set a blog for Karmen at www.karmenstales.blogspot.com or you can visit my site and click her picture on my sidebar - Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I've just spent the day in Sam's nut-house - though I think it's probably a different one! A boy in my family is called Sam and his family are really nutty! Does that count?!

    When I lived in London, a squirrel came in through the open kitchen window and stole some sweets! Keep the windows closed in Dolly Dill Palace ;0)

    ReplyDelete