Monday 15 December 2008

Paris with my mummy

In January I am going to Paris with my mummy. I have only been to Paris once to see Disneyland a long time ago. It is going to be really fun I think. Mummy wants to go into a shop to get a Stade Francais calendar.

Our hotel is going to be good and it is near the Eiffel tower. It will take two hours on the plane to get to France. When we get to Paris we are going to see the Eiffel tower and then we are going to the hotel.

We might be going to a Stade Francais match and they might be playing Ulster. At breakfast we will eat pain au chocolat or croissant with jam and butter :-p After breakfast we might have a walk around the city. Next we might go to the shops.

I am going for four days.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Dolly, my name is Judy and I'm a blogger friend of your mums. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday Dolly and how exciting to be going to Paris. I've always wanted to go to Paris so I look forward to you blogging about your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated happy birthday Dolly! And what a brill pressie!!!! Think it should be declared an "all girls go" trip - ask mum if I can come too! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for coming to my blog Judy and Wils. Wils you can come to Paris if you want. Judy you can come too

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very kind of you Dolly. Oh dear hahaha Karmen (my kitten) is busy playing with everything on my desk as I try to type this reply to you and she is making a mess!!! Have a good day. Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace notices that Dolly has spelt diaries, on her address, wrong... My cousin doesn't work in a dairy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Dolly, I am a blogging friend of your mom. I am from Texas and I have never been to Paris. Maybe one of these days I will get there. So glad you are blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, your kitten is very nice because I saw it on your blog.

    I didn't spell dairy, my mummy spelt dairy on my blog so it wasn't my fault.

    Nancy, I have only been to Paris once, so when I go again that will be my second time. Our neighbours Sean and Rosemary and their four children are living in Texas now.

    ReplyDelete