Sunday 21 December 2008

Me cheerleading

On Thursday night I was at the Odyssey cheerleading. I danced for the first period which was the first of three parts of the game. They played the music when the Giants scored and at other times too. There were lots of songs and I loved it.

I liked it because the Giants won. The score was 8-2. We were playing against the Hull Stingrays. We saw a big massive fight and you will see the picture of the fight on the photos I put on my blog.

Santa was there and he came to see us in the VIP suite. I was in the VIP suite because I was a cheerleader. Santa gave me a candy cane. We also saw Mr Subway man and Georgie the gorilla.


There is a lady called Deborah and she is my coach. She is very nice. This is a photograph of me and Deborah. She says 'When do you smile?' and we all shout 'All the time!'.

3 comments:

  1. You are a brilliant cheerleader! You really loved all the dancing - I could tell :-) I hope we can get a wee bit of video so everyone else can see it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Dolly - I'm sure you are a fabulous cheerleader and I hope to see a bit of video too. Take care, Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like so much fun! I hope your mom posts a video. I will take some pictures of Buddy the cat and put them on my blog. She has not been cooperating with me for pics.

    ReplyDelete