Friday 30 January 2009

The disco

Tonight there is a disco in my school and I'm going to it. The disco is for all of the school, but the P1s to P3s are first. The P4s to P7s have their disco after the little children.

Nearly all of my class is going to be there and both of my teachers are going to be there. I have two teachers because it is a job-share. My best friends are going and I will meet them there. My brother is going to the disco at the same time.

I have my hair up in plaits and so do my best friends.

I think the music will be my kind of music like the Jonas brothers and stuff like that. My favourite song is by the Jonas brothers.

3 comments:

  1. well I hope you have a wonderful time - take care, Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your hair you looked fantastic! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete